With the launch of Abu Dhabi’s newest urban community destination during Mother of the National Event 2018, the A’l Bahar team wanted to create an identity of their own that separates them from the festival while educating and informing their audience on their core messages: location, active life, dining outlets and retail. Importantly, Mother of the Nation festival gave them and incredible launch platform to utilise.
Our overall strategy was centred around brand awareness and education. Key campaigns were focused on events, returned visitation, and driving awareness on the dining outlets. This was done through a mix of public relations and social media. The public relations focussed on the awareness of the destination, along with the multiple layers of offering from entertainment, retail F&B, to tenants.
Social media included UGC and tenant pillars as part of our key strategy to drive awareness, engagement and capitalise on existing tenant following and fan base. It was essential to ensure all content is shared in dual-language i.e. Arabic and English to reach desired target audience.
A’l Bahar platforms saw a steady and rapid increase in following and engagement on both Facebook and Instagram. All content have a uniform and consistent look and feel. Each event is optimized on social media and is targeted to the identified target audience to drive more footfall.
- Marketing and communications strategy
- Public relations management and distribution
- Social media management
- Social media content creation
- Website content creation with SEO
- 18 press releases, 8 competitions
- 230 press clippings
- Average Total Impact Score average of 180
Social media highlights:
- No. of followers increased from less than 100 per channel on April 1, 2018 to more than 10,000 in June
- Circa 3 mill impressions from April 1, 2018 to June 10, 2018
- Circa 50,000 total engagements from April 1, 2018 to June 10, 2018